Simply Real Health is growing and we want your hard-working, detail-oriented, and positive vibes to help take us to the next level! Please read the full job post below and submit your application if you feel like you’re a good fit.
Who: Simply Real Health is a lifestyle company on a mission to teach people how to live more effortlessly healthy and intentional lives, made simple. With all real food, 5 ingredients of less, and a better relationship to it (and to themselves). We are a team of women who are passionate and joy-chasing, and love supporting other women ready to do the same in their own lives within our innovative programs, products & services.
What we are looking for: Our team is growing and looking for a high-vibe, self-starting, team player to help us behind the scenes with customer support and experience, admin assistance, inbox management, program fulfillment, technical back-end support of our online programs / products and websites, community support, and various other admin tasks each week to help us best serve our beautiful community.
We have a lot of BIG things planned for 2022 and are looking for someone who’s hardworking, with a figure-it-out attitude and organized personality, to come on board to help us make them happen.
The position is a remote position but the ideal candidate would be located in the Seattle area.
Please note that this is not a paid internship. We’re looking for someone to join our team year-round as a paid contractor for approximately 5-10 hours a week.
Customer Service & Administrative Assistant Qualifications:
- A professional, positive & friendly demeanor
- A can-do attitude and positive mindset
- Quick learner and knows how to be resourceful, has a “figure it out” mentality
- Has a heart for helping people, and is patient and kind in doing so
- Prior experience in a similar role is preferred, but not required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient and savvy tech skills, with past experience on platforms such as Gmail, Canva, Kajabi, WordPress, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Amazon Seller Central and Slack preferred
- Thrives in a fast-paced team culture
- A great team player and contributor
- Empathetic towards others, but does not take it on or take things personally
- Located in PST is preferred, in is Seattle ideal
- Able to work MF 5-10 hours a week remotely, and available to respond during normal business hours MF 9 am-5pm
- Available for our team calls every other week (during above business hours)
- Compensation based on experience and skillset.
- Must be able to commit to 2 interviews and provide references
What you’d be doing:
- Managing the two main Simply Real Health inboxes by responding daily to general inquiries and customer support requests
- Helping troubleshoot customer issues (login details, payment questions, update cooking club backend, recipe uploading, etc.)
- Handling all support questions and membership questions
- Handling all support questions for our programs, products & services
- Assisting the team with launches and growth
- Assisting the team with their various tasks each week
- Tracking metrics and pulling reports
- Keeping a pulse on what our community needs the most
- Sharing product-related information with customers on request
- Onboarding customers & payment processing
- Fielding partnership and collaboration requests
- Prepping weekly email newsletters
- Assisting in our community Facebook groups
- Assisting with Pinterest management
- Other responsibilities as necessary
Please note we will only be contacting those candidates we wish to interview. Thank you to each and every one of you for applying!