My most recent recipe is playful, and clever. Like, how many vegetables are healing, all the ingredients I can get in our diets in less time? It’s like a little game that I play with myself.
And that is why I am so grateful to have a complete guide healthy, active recipes I have on the blog (as well as in my cookbooks, as well as in the Cooking Club), at 4pm and I plan on two small items and try to figure out what dinner is.
And even though I have been encouraged in the kitchen recently, because I have a new problem that motivates me to continue making nutritious foods that quickly combine together… .. there are many times when my brain power and expertise are at stake. at least, it is I just want to get something healthy pulling together in a few minutes.
So today, I am sharing my 10 tried-and-tested (simple) healthy FALL recipes, round styles and ready to make anytime you do not want to come and much more. Because duh, that’s soooo not my style. Simple, delicious, healthy? YES. Always. Fun, time consuming, challenging? This, not in my life.
10 Easy & Healthy Fall Recipes
Here are some of my favorite foods to eat when my life is full and my kitchen time is limited! (Pssst, if you are looking for HELPFUL recipes, including shopping lists and an easy way to plan everything, be sure to check out the Cooking Club!)
- Cinnamon Fried Apples & Walnut Parfaits: mmmmm, fried apples and cinnamon are great for fall. This makes for a great breakfast (or salt)!
- Apple Cinnamon Morning Quinoa: yes, quinoa in the morning…. it’s a thing! Think of it as a variety of oatmeal, garnished with apple, cinnamon, raisins, chia seeds and chopped almonds. Yessss.
- Delicata Squash Quinoa & Old Salad: OK GUYS, this should be one of the best combos *. There are also dried apricots and roasted pumpkin seeds and one of the best (& easy) home-made… .. favorite, all the time.
- Butternut Squash Salmon & Veggie Curry: if you are not a curry person, I think this secret can change your mind. Made with beautiful leaves and wild fish, they are bright and delicious and good for you!
- Butternut Squash Soup: This secret is old (actually over 10 years ago!) But ooooh, I still love it like the first time! It is made with a mysterious blend of fruity and sage to enhance the warmth and texture of the butternut squash.
- Veggie & Red Lentil Curry Sauce: apply this sign to a rainy or cold night, because I am sure it will warm you up and make you happy. And it’s easy (really just throw everything in the pot or crockpot and you’re done).
- Veggie Noodle Pho: This is what I believe in the oldest Vietnamese soup. You can add garlic, onion, or fish sauce to add flavor, or even fried chicken or beef.
- Butternut & Sage Risotto Squash: you may not be able to stop just once…. you have been warned! This is an essential meal in our home for the weekend (yet simple & quick).
- Turkey Apple & Green Onion Burgers: sometimes you just want a good burger, even in the Fall. Apples are in season, why not throw them in the mix ?! This is very sweet with a little taste of fruit. Mmmm.
- GF Molasses Ginger Cookies: finally, a little cooking something for you! These cookies are well chewed by the amount of sweetness and aroma. A GOOD JOB for fall and holiday cooking.
Looking for more creative ideas ?!
The Cooking Club is here to save your midweek nights! Save more than 4 hours a week & 192 hours a year of your TIME with ENERGY by identifying dinner each night, all tailored to YOU and your family needs. With a list of all-you-can-eat items, all food filters and alert and an all-in-one food packaging tool, you can spend less time (and money) on food, and more nutritious food you can have. See all the details here!