If you want something like iTunes to run this system or a wireless storage management software from phone to PC, then you can find several ways to get online, even though we don’t make any of them. If you are trying to transfer files from your Android phone to a PC, try using Microsoft’s free Your mobile app.
Backup Your Mac
Uploading your files to your Android phone on Mac is also easy. Here is how:
- Upload the official file Android File Transfer app on your Mac.
- Plug your phone into the USB port on your Mac.
- An Sending Android File a window should open on your Mac, and you will see a list of folders and files on your phone.
- Dig and copy and paste any files you want to back up. You need to search to find the files you want. For example, your photos will be in a written folder DCIM, Camera.
There are other high-end MacOS apps that offer more like iTunes, but there is no guarantee.
Back to Your Chromebook
Here’s how to save your files to your Android phone on a Chromebook:
- Put your phone in the USB port on your Chromebook.
- Drag under the notification shadow and look for notifications from Android system it says something like Pay for this tool via USB, Click on more items i need
- Find out what you can say Sending files and choice.
- The program of Files the app will open on your Chromebook, and you can download any files you want to download.
Back to Another Cloud Server
Maybe you’ve run out of Google storage, or you like some cloud work. There are Android apps Dropbox, Microsoft and OneDrive, MEGA, Box, and others. Most of them offer free cloud storage, but what you can save and how you do it varies from app to app.
We looked how to save mobile photos on a few of these in the past, and you can often modify them to make them stand out, though some files often have to be manually supported. If you want to rotate images and other files on electronic devices using one of these tools, see if Autosync program. There are other types of Dropbox, OneDrive, MEGA, and Box.