Google has recently announced the upcoming new spme on Android and its other applications. Of these, one of the features in Google Meet’s animated Background gives you the opportunity to edit videos on Google Meet music. You probably already know that you can change the background in Google Meet but you can now use the Video chat area next to one location. Read on to find out more.
Also, read | How to Use Eye Filtering on Google Meet Video Call
Use Animated Videos in Google Meet
You can change the video format in Google Meet to a new image and you can also upgrade your background. However, for movies, you can only choose from the pre-set ones. Here are some suggestions on how to use it.
1. Start a live meeting on Google Meet or record a meeting that has already started.
2. Now to change your profile, click the three dots below for your video feed.
3. From the menu, select “Change background”.
4. In the next list, you will see different scenarios, select the three and a button.
These are exciting situations and they are starting to move behind you.
As mentioned, you can only use one-size-fits-all and at the moment there are three modes that can work in exactly the same way.
You can change your profile if you attend meetings by telephone. Follow these steps:
1. Start a new meeting or sign up already.
2. Now click on the background image (three stars) on your video feed.
3. In the background images, go to “Filters” from the menu and swipe to the left.
4. Here you can select any results and they will be one living.
That’s why as you can see there is no kind of entertainment on the phone so far but you can use the complexities to enjoy the same.
Here’s how to put one together for use with Google Video. For more information on these tips and tricks, beware!
You can also follow us on current technical issues at Google News or for tips and tricks, phone & electronic monitoring, joining GroupsUsing Telegram Group, or more recent review videos GadgetsUsing Youtube Channel.