The Galaxy Store is a store that comes pre-installed on Samsung phones. This not only speeds up notifications but also downloads apps and automatically updates them to your phone. Some users find this to be helpful but for many, these apps and updates are just frustrating. Therefore, in this tutorial, I will tell you how to disable the Galaxy Store to download or modify apps easily and how to disable its notifications.
Also, read | Remove Apps, Search History on Samsung Smartphones
Let the Galaxy Group Not Download or Modify Apps Only
You can disable a few of the Galaxy Store settings to stop only app updates and downloads from this store. Read the step-by-step procedure exactly.
Stop the Galaxy Group by downloading / modifying apps
Follow these steps to change the look of the Galaxy Store to download or modify apps:
1. Open the Hamburger Store on your phone and go to Settings by tapping the hamburger menu.
2. From the updates page, click “Auto update software” under the application data.
3. On the next menu, select “None” for the given items.
4. Afterwards, drop the toggles next to “Find articles and special ads”.
That’s it. You can also turn off the “Add Home Download app” to prevent these apps from appearing on your screen.
Satisfy the Galaxy Store Notifications
You can also prevent unpleasant notifications from the Galaxy Store app, follow these tips:
1. Open Settings on your phone Way and select Notifications.
2. Now click on All Apps and select Galaxy Store from the list.
3. Here, turn off toggles next to all options including Foreground Service, Advertising, Automatic Notifications, App Updates, App badges.
That’s it. Please note that you cannot block all information from the Galaxy Store. There is a way you can change the necessary changes that you cannot turn off when hit.
This is how you can prevent the Galaxy store from downloading or downloading apps only and blocking notifications from the store. For more tips and tricks, stay tuned!
You can also follow us on current technical issues at Google News or for tips and tricks, phone & electronic monitoring, joining GroupsUsing Telegram Group, or more recent review videos GadgetsUsing Youtube Channel.