If you are using a Galaxy smartphone, you can find out about Samsung Cloud. It is Samsung’s cloud service and randomly comes with all phones. But even if you don’t use the function, Samsung still sends notifications from there. On top of that, these notifications are easily turned off at home or window closed. In this tutorial, I will tell you how to disable Samsung Cloud Notifications on your Galaxy phone.
Also, read | How To Set Up Galaxy Note Notes, Just Change Apps
Support Samsung Cloud Notifications on Galaxy Smartphones
As mentioned above, Samsung Cloud notifications are not removed from the window until you disable them in Settings. Also, from there you can’t turn it off directly because a lot of toggles come out.
As you can see below that even if you turn it off, Cloud notifications appear on the screen. You can see Silent Notification here.
Follow these steps to block various alerts from Cloud:
1 Go to Settings on your phone and find Notifications.
2. Now, select “All Apps” and then select Samsung Cloud.
3. When you recognize it, you will see black toys.
4. Click on “General Notifications” and you will be taken to the next page.
5. Here, you can disable various notifications. Click “Minimize notifications” first and disable the changes that are nearby.
6. Now click on “Lock Screen” to disable notifications on the screen.
7. On the next menu, select “Display Notifications”.
Here’s how to disable Samsung Cloud notifications on your Galaxy smartphone. For tips and tricks, stay tuned!
You can also follow us on current technical issues at Google News or for tips and tricks, phone & electronic monitoring, joining GroupsUsing Telegram Group, or more recent review videos GadgetsUsing Youtube Channel.