PDF is a large form of paper – it is secure, flexible, and compatible on all devices. However, one change can be very tedious. Fortunately, you can convert PDFs to Google Docs format and convert them into any workaround file to preserve the original format and access to PDF and other popular formats. Here are some quick and easy ways to convert PDF to Google Docs.
Related | 3 Best Ways to Size PDF Online Free
How to Convert PDF File to Google Doc Form
To edit a PDF, you need to have Adobe Acrobat editing tools or a third-party editing program that usually comes at a price.
1. Open the PDF in Google Docs via Drive
Google allows you to directly convert PDF documents to Google Docs without the need for any third party tools. Follow the steps below to open the PDF in Google Docs and edit it as any normal document.
- Open it Google Docs in your browser on your PC. Sign in with your account if not.
- Here, click the file + button to create a new document.
- Once the document is opened, click on it File > Open it.
- Select a PDF file from Drive or ikani from your computer.
- The PDF will be opened in another window. What, then Open With at the top is a choice Google Docs.
- The PDF document will now be opened in Google Docs.
- You can change it as any other document. When you are done, click File > Download and select PDF or any other format to download the file.
You can also upload the file to Google Drive and then open it with Google Docs.
2. Convert PDF to Google Doc (Graphic Design) Using MS Word
Microsoft Word allows you to edit and save PDF directly to Google Drive. All you need to do is open a PDF in Word and save it as a text document on your Drive, as follows:
- Open Microsoft Word on your computer.
- Click on Open it and select the PDF you want to edit.
- When prompted for a file to be converted, click All right.
- Please wait for the file to edit.
- Once completed, PDF files will be converted to Docs by saving the original format, including text, font, location, and more.
- Click on Support Change in the yellow bar at the top if you can be encouraged. Adjust if necessary.
- Now click File > Save as.
- Save it to your computer if he replied file. Then place it on Google Drive.
- You can now open the converted PDF in Google Docs without any hassle.
3. Using Adobe PDF to Word Converter
You can use the free internet on Adobe to convert PDF to Word. Next, place the document on Drive to open it via Google Docs.
- Go Adobe PDF to Word conversion page in your browser.
- What, then Select File. Select the PDF you want to edit.
- Please wait for it to be uploaded and modified.
- Dinani Download when the file is ready.
- Now go Google Drive and upload a printed docx file.
- You can now open and edit in Google Docs as shown in Step 1.
To convert multiple times, you must log in to your Adobe account.
4. Apply PDF to Doc
PDF to Doc is another online application where you can convert your PDF file into a document for use in MS Word or Google Docs. You can use it to convert 20 PDF files at once.
- Go Add to Cart in your browser.
- Make sure PDF to Doc or Docx is selected.
- Click on Upload files and select a PDF file.
- It will quickly change and make the file downloadable.
- Download and install it in Google Drive for editing via Docs.
5. Easily via PDF Convertor
Avoid PDF and the corresponding cloud function to convert PDF to Word documents in bulk that can be downloaded later and modified by Google Docs. To use:
- Go Avoid PDF to Word translator in your browser.
- Click on Add Files and select all the PDF files you want to edit.
- Then click Change and wait for it to upgrade and change.
- When you are done, click Download downloading voice files.
- Now, send these files to Drive.
- You can now open them in Google Docs.
This was a quick and easy way to convert a PDF file into Google Docs. You can open the PDF directly in Google Docs or use other people to convert Google Doc (docx) format. I hope this will help you to find and edit PDFs in Docs. Let me know if you have any questions below.
You can also follow us on current technical issues at Google News or for tips and tricks, phone & electronic monitoring, joining GroupsUsing Telegram Group or for more recent movies to register GadgetsUsing Youtube Channel.