If you are using an Android TV, you can have a Home app that already has apps and other pre-installed devices that you watch on a regular basis. But if you want to change this, and how the apps on your screen support it, you can easily do this thanks to the flexibility of the Android operating system. Here I will tell you how to change your Android TV video app.
Customize the Home Screen of Your Android TV
You can change the preferences that appear on your TV screen and you can also adjust your preferences to the top. Follow these steps to change your preferences on your TV.
1. Turn on your Android TV and right-click on the icon (options) in the right-hand corner.
2. Now, from Settings, select “Tools Preferences”.
3. On the next page, go to “Home Screen” and tap on it.
4. Now, you will see several things in the window that you can change.
5. The first is “Change Ways” and when you click, you will see the various channels you watch on your TV.
Here you can turn off the “Play Next” app in this mode. For example, in the case of YouTube, you can select the tabs you want to play on your screen. You can choose from actions, subscriptions, and ideas.
Close / Close Video or Audio Watch
1. Next, you can turn on or off the movie screen.
2. Just go back to the main home switch, and under the Chanel section, turn on / off the toggles that are nearby.
Set Up Apps or Games
Apart from these two sections, you can also download programs and games to your TV.
1. In the home screen settings menu, scroll down to the Applications section and below this, click “Reorder Applications”.
2. Next, you will see all the programs installed on your TV. You can click the app you want to move.
3. Then click the app you want to modify this. Similarly, your pre-selected program will replace the new program you selected.
Likewise, you can do this in a game.
So this was all about how to change the home app for Android TV. For wise tips and TV tricks, beware!
You can also follow us on current technical issues at Google News or for tips and tricks, phone & electronic monitoring, joining GroupsUsing Telegram Group or for more recent movies to register GadgetsUsing Youtube Channel.